Here at Generation Next we use ProCare Software to assist us in our day to day management of the center. ProCare is the leading childcare management software in the industry and they have developed an automatic payment service, called Tuition Express, which delivers excellent payment process services to thousands of centers and tens of thousands of parents nationwide. Tuition Express will allow you to automatically pay your childcare payments via an automatic debit from your checking or savings account or you can use a credit card, we accept VISA and MasterCard. Tuition Express is convenient for you, efficient for us, but best of all allow us to spend more time with the children and less time processing payments. In a matter of minutes we will accomplish what has taken hours to complete.
The following are a few facts about Tuition Express:
- Tuition Express was designed with state of the art technology, making all your information safe and secure.
- Automatic payments are safer then writing checks each week, eliminating potential fraud or identity theft.
- Your current payment schedule won’t change.
- You can be instantly notified by email when your payment has been processed (using the tuitionexpress.com service).
Once enrolled in Tuition Express your tuition and fee payments will be paid automatically and on a schedule that we both agree upon. Generation Next can produce a receipt for the payment or you can receive instant email notification directly form Tuition Express. See us here at the center to get an enrollment form.
For more information and frequently asked question you can visit http://www.tuitionexpress.com/
What is Tuition Express?
Tuition Express is the premier payment processing service in the childcare industry. As one of the many benefits offered by tuition Express, parents have the ability to receive their payment receipts via email. TuitionExpress.com keeps parents in-touch with their childcare center and their personal finances. Here are some of the features of Tuition Express.com:
- Receive all your payment receipts via email.
- Email notification of all Non Sufficient Fund (NSF) items or declined credit card transactions.
- View and print transaction history reports.
- Re-generate pasy email payment notifications.
- All receipts are Flexible spending account qualified.
- Easy access to change email addresses notifications are sent to.
To Register at Tuition Express.com
- Turn in completed enrollment form to Generation Next.
- Generation will then issue you a unique Tuition Express ID number.
- Go to http://www.tuitionexpress.com and click on “My Account”
- Click the “Click here to Register” link to begin the account set up.
- Enter the Tuition Express ID number and the last 4 digits of you bank or credit card account number.
- Create a User Name and Password.
- Type in your email address and check the box “Receive Notification”.
- Click “Submit”, when you receive an email from Tuition Express click on the link to confirm your email address.
Facts about Automatic Payments
- Automatic Payments have been around for more than 30 years and uses the same network as Automatic Deposits. More than 2 billion transactions a year are made via Automatic Payment.
- Each Automatic Payment is deducted form your account on the due date of each payment cycle so it is easy to track.
- Automatic Payments are confidential transactions. Just one or two people see them. In contrast, checks pass through three to nine hands as they are processed. PLUS, they have all the information available for a criminal to steal your identity.
- Automatic Payments help you maintain a good credit rating because bills are paid on time, every time.
- Record keeping is easy. Each bill paid automatically from your checking account or credit card is listed on your monthly statement.
- Consumer who use Automatic Payment are protecte by the Electronic Funds Transfer Act of 1978, known as Federal Regulation E. www.bankersonline.com/regs/205/205.html
- Automatic Payment saves you money. It costs consumer close to $100 a year in time and automatic costs, such as postage, to pay bills by check instead of using Automatic Payment.
- Automatic Payments is great for travelers – since bills are paid automatically, you do not have to worry about them when you are out of town.