- These rates will take effect at all locations January 8, 2018.
- Graduates Summer Activity Fee is $135.00
- $10.00 per family multichild discount per week for families paying full 5 day rate. The purple box indicates a full 5 day rate.
- Extra Wednesday mornings for Ankeny’s late start will be an additional $10.00 per week.
- Part time is only an option if there is availability. We do not break full time positions for a part time position.
- Graduates are students who have been to or are currently in kindergarten.
There are two tuition payment schedules you can choose from: weekly or monthly. If you would like to pay weekly, payment is due on the first day of the week your child attends the center. If you would like to pay monthly, payment is due on the first of each month and will be assessed based on the number of Mondays within the billing month.
You may pay by cash, check, credit/debit card, or checking/saving account. To pay in cash, please see a member of management to receive a handwritten receipt. Checks may be placed in our tuition drop boxes located near the office. Auto withdrawals, using Tuition Express, from a card or account will be withdrawn based upon which payment schedule you have chosen. Inquire about Tuition Express at any of our locations or click here to learn more about this automatic payment system.
Full tuition will be expected for the days missed due to unpaid balance, illness, closings, etc.
Other Financial Obligations
- A one time, non-refundable registration fee of $100.00 per child is required at the time of registration. Once you have children enrolled in the center, all new registrations are $50.00 per child.
- A $35.00 fee will be applied for all return checks and declined Tuiton Express accounts.
- There may be an extra charge for field trips, merchandise, and additional key fobs.
- School age early outs and no school days will have an extra charge.
- Late departure, or pick up past 6:00 p.m., will be charged $1.00 per minute, per child.
Last Week Deposit
On your child’s first day, your pre-paid last week tuition is due. This deposit is the same amount as your child’s normal weekly tuition. A two week written notice is required for a change in your schedule or to disenroll from the center. At that time, your last week deposit will be credited to your account.
Vacation days will be granted after your child has attended the center for 12 consecutive months. The number of vacation days granted is equal to the average number of days enrolled for that year from your child’s start date. For example, if your child is enrolled 4 days per week for 12 consecutive months, your child will be granted 4 days of vacation. Your child must be out during this vacation time.
Our Hours/Special Hour/closings
Serving children ages 6 weeks through 12 years, Generation Next is open 6:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Company Holiday Party: 6:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Christmas Eve: 6:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- New Years Eve: 6:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Generation Next is closed New Year’s Day, Christmas, Thanksgiving, The Friday after Thanksgiving, Memorial Day, Labor Day, and the 4th of July.
- Generation Next is also closed for Staff In Service and Prep for Room Changes on the Friday before room changes in August.
If a holiday is on Saturday, Generation Next will be closed Friday. If a holiday is on Sunday, Generation Next will be closed on Monday.
Normal tuition is expected for these scheduled days off and special holiday hours.
Tuition credit will not be given for center closings due to unsafe weather conditions.